6.2.12

EOTD: Silver Smokes

silversmokesdetail

There are some sunday afternoons where I get so bored that I just grab my makeup brushes, stand in front of my makeup storage and grab some random items and play with them. I had somewhere to be last sunday so I decided to go a little further than my basic eye makeup. I came up with this silver and navy smokey eye. I quite like the way it turned out.

I don't really have the hang of taking pictures of my makeup, but I'm improving. It feels quite unnatural.

silversmokesfull

Whatever I do, even the smallest smile causes my stupid front teeth to show. But yeah, here's the full face shot. Because it's mandatory, not because I enjoy taking it.

I used NYX jumbo eyepencil in Milk, on top of that I applied The Body Shop's futuristic silver over my entire moving lid. To make the silver a little more blue toned I lightly dusted some blue and turquoise colored shadows from my elf palette over it. And then I finished off with L'Oreal's Infallible eyeshadow in Midnight Blue in a v-shape and my crease. I also traced a little of that dark blue shadow on my lower lashline. Finished off with some dark blue liner and some black kohl pencil on my waterline and tightline. And last but definitely not least, a generous coating of Bourjois' Volumizer mascara and you're done!

Quite simple, but a nice cool toned smokey eye that's perfect for a date or a night out on the town with the girls.

silversmokes

No comments:

Post a Comment