29.9.12

Drag Me Across: A nail art design




Some days I get so bored that I just randomly start trying new things. Today I've done my makeup, my hair and lastly my nails. I'd seen this tutorial on YouTube the other day and I was dying to try it. I think I should've waited a little longer with the polish, so that it was just a bit more gloopy.  Nevertheless I loved how this turned out. 

The polishes I used as a base for the accent nail is Catrice's Sunny Side, it's from their summer limited edition called Cucuba. It's just summer in a bottle with it's beautiful orange with gold glitter. For the white stripes I used Kiss nail art paint in White. Brilliant opaque white nail lacquer. And for the green stripes and the rest of the nails I used Essie Stylenomics. From the fall limited edition. 

Do you like these kind of designs? Let me know. I think this can be amazing in so many different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment