5.2.13

Things I'd like to have: fashion edition

1. Joseph Marc Transparent Glasses 2. Zara clutch 3. Topshop Necklace 4. Topshop cigarette pants 
5. H&M peplum top 6. Zara sandals

I'm in a bit of a style rut, I cannot find a good balance between what I have hanging in my closet and what I actually put onto my body. I find myself browsing a great amount of websites and online stores trying to spark my inspiration. Up above is a selection of things that I feel would be a great addition to my ever expanding wardrobe. 

Cigarette pants are my weakness right now. They are just so chic, however I doubt if they fit my build. I have quite wide hips, and some cuts just make them look even wider. But I guess we will have to see. I love wearing monochrome outfits with just a pop of color, whether it'd be in the shape of a lipcolor or a bright fuchsia clutch. 

Statement jewelry is always a must, and this topshop necklace is the best. The Zara shoes go great with everything and they're a staple piece in every wardrobe. The H&M peplum top is the perfect muted piece to wear with any color bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment