5.9.13

The Transition Wishlist

wishlist AW

Clockwise starting in the upper left corner: Zara | Primark| Zara | Topshop | Zara

Autumn, the transitional season that is also known as the time of year where all colour disappears from my wardrobe. I tend to drift towards warmer darker colors and more heavy duty materials like leather or tweed. I put together a little wishlist of items that I would love to add to my wardrobe. I might have already placed a cheeky order for the boots.

If I were to give a name to my autumn/winter style I think it would be effortless chic. I often pair lightweight tops such as the one pictured up top with trousers that have a more edgy vibe with them. Or a good jacket with strong shoulders. During the day my preferred footwear are loafers and I only occasionally dare to wear heels to campus, because with all the walking around, heels just aren't comfortable.

Skirt looks best on me when they are midi length. Paired with my curvy hips and narrow waste this length fully accentuates and lifts my figure.

You can never go wrong with a good structured handbag. I love this multi-colored one from Zara. The warm bordeaux will look great with most colours, and the metal details add the perfect amount of edge. I know it might sound a little strange, but I cannot wait for the temperature to drop. so I can wear my chunky knit sweaters, ankle boots and leather trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment