12.11.13

The Photo Diary: Paris

eiffeltower at night




Alexanderbridge

food1

sacrecoeur

stepsatmontmartre

lockbridge'

lock closeup

notredame

museum

macarondisplay

macarons

viewfrombridge

littlestreet

placedelaconcorde

parisatnight

eiffeltower up skirt

It's true to say that I lost my heart in Paris. Mike and I went on a little road trip to the city of lights last weekend and spent two nights in a lovely hotel just outside of the city. We did all the fantastic little tourist things. Including locking our love away at the Pont D'Archeveche and taking a trip all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower. I've always admired the tall structure but there is something about seeing it at night, in all its lit up glory, that really amazes me. It was our one year anniversary and that gave the entire weekend an extra boost of romance. 

Waking up early and walking to the little boulangerie on the corner to get some fresh pains au chocolat and beautiful croissants. Indulging in probably overpriced but so incredibly tasty macarons. The color of the almond cookies are what I like most. They're so vibrant and pretty. Food is always better when it looks pretty.

Of course I shopped, mostly skincare but also a trip to Muji that has been long coming. I got some acrylic makeup storage which I will feature on here soon. I will post a little blog on the damage I did in Paris tomorrow. But for now I'll just look at these pictures a little more and wish I was still in the amazing city of lights and love.


BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment