15.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Fifteen

Twinkle Toes

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.


I have to be honest, when I saw this I honestly thought it was a glitter varnish. It's not. I came to this realization when I opened up the bottle and shook it. It was like a glitter explosion! Apparently Ciaté put glitter in a bottle and expect you to shake it onto your nails while another layer of polish is still wet. Seems a little too easy for me. Why can't they just make a super shiny glittery polish?

It's called Twinkle Toes and it's a silver microfine glitter. It looks really pretty in the bottle. But to be honest if I just wanted to shake glitter onto my nails I would just go to the craft store and buy a bottle. It's certainly a lot cheaper than getting a Ciaté polish..


BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment