27.1.14

The Monday Manicure #13

Monday Manicure 1302

Monday Manicure 13

Polishes uses essie maximilian strasse her after school boy blazer

To be completely honest I didn't want to take off last week's manicure. The color sits really well with me and it wasn't showing any signs of wear. But, blogging duties and all I had to bite the bullet and remove that gorgeousness. I wanted something just slightly more interesting than just a solid color for this week, since I'm going to be heading to school again and I'm going to need all the help I can get to get through those days.

I started with a base coat of the unusual but pretty 'Maximillian Strasse Her'. It's a cool toned grey green polish. I traced my almond tip with one of my all time favorite Essie colors called 'After School Boy Blazer'. Miss Weingarten surely loves to give long names to her polishes. And then I placed a single dot at the base of the nail. Simple, but yet so much nicer to look at.

This Thursday I'm heading out to Amsterdam with one of my loveliest friends. She's just too funny, so I'm sure you'll see some of the damage I did there during the following weeks. There loads of new posts coming this week, so stay tuned!

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment