17.1.14

The Weekly Favorites #6

Weekly Faves 0601

Weekly Faves 0602

It's that time of the week again where I tell you about the things I have been using most in the last week. I've really taken a liking to doing a few favorites once a week instead of a boatload every end of the month. This way I can tell more about the items instead of rushing through them.

This week I've barely worn any makeup. I didn't have any school this week, went to a movie with my brother and visited a friend in gorgeous Utrecht yesterday. But whenever I did put on makeup I used the beautiful Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder. It's slightly darker than my own skin which provides the prettiest warm glow. This is like a smoothing Instagram filter for your face. I know I said about a week ago that I wanted to try multiple scents before I commited to a signature scent but three days later I set foot into my favorite perfumery and fell absolutely head over heels in love with Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. Sexy and fresh yet a gorgeously warm scent. I'm really bad at describing scents, so you'll have to do with that. 

Simplifying my skincare routine has done wonders for my complexion. I'm slowly adding back things to really satisfy my skin's needs. Toner is a really important step in maintaining your skin, but one that is often overlooked. More on that later in the week. Making toning a whole lot easier is using a spray toner. Picked up from France and doing a great job at hydrating and soothing and irritations is La Roche Posay's Serozinc. Just a spritz in the morning and at night and you're good to go. 

I got the Real Techniques Core Collection as a Christmas present and the star from that set is definitely the buffing brush. It performs beautifully with liquid foundations, giving that airbrushed finish. What I love as well is how easy this is to clean. I usually spend a good amount of time washing the foundation out of my Zoeva brushes, but this just needs a little shampoo and lukewarm water and it's clean. I don't really wear eyeshadow, but when I do, it's probably All That Glitters from MAC. It's a my lids but better shade with a gorgeous shine. It just works, always. 

What have you been loving lately?

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment