8.2.14

The Stila Convertible Color in Lilium

Stila Convertible Color in Lilium

Stila Convertible Color in Lilium Swatch

The Stila Convertible Colors were products that I spent quite a bit of time lusting over; just looking at my wishlists from the past year is proof of that alone. I was under the impression that my craving had been satisfied when I purchased the Stila Color Me Pretty palette back in December. The limited edition holiday palette came with four of the best sold convertible color shades and a new original highlighter modeled after their best-selling eye shadow Kitten. But I guess I was wrong, because when I was casually browsing over on Feel Unique two weeks ago another convertible color magically made its way into my shopping basket.

I added Lilium to my collection. A pale dusky pink that looks spectacular on the fairest ladies. It has just the right balance between a nude and a pink shade. It really compliments darker eyes and allows you to wear most lip colors. Speaking of lip colors, this also works beautifully on the lips. Definitely wear a lip balm with it though, because while these are suited for both lips and cheeks, they dry your pucker out.

Lilium is incredibly easy to apply, either with fingers or with a Real Techniques buffing brush. The finish is dewy and fresh. Normally dewy products last a little shorter on the skin, but Stila created a product that goes for hours and hours. Only needing a touch up once a day to take it into the night.

In my opinion these are among the best cream blush formulas out there. And if you’re as much of a cream blush lover as I am, then you should really have some of the convertible colors in your collection.

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment