27.5.14

The Summer Wishlist

Summer Wishlist

When I first saw the Estee Lauder Doublewear All Day Glow BB Cream appearing on the blog I immediately told myself that I need to have this. After some research and enquiring I found out that it won’t be launched in the Netherlands until later in the spring. This is supposedly the perfect BB cream for summer. It offers a light glowing kind of coverage but has the staying power of the other double wear foundations from the brand. I can’t wait to get my hands on this.

An eyeliner that acts like Sharpie and won’t come off until it is doused in waterproof eye makeup remover, sign me up for that. The Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner has been praised by so many and I want to get my hands on it. While I love my L’Oreal Superslim eye liner it lacks in staying power. With those hot summer nights we’re all wishing for, this Stila liner will be a girl’s best friend.

I’m still lusting after those perfectly wavy ‘I spent the day at the beach’-waves. They seem difficult to achieve with my heavy and thick hair, but where the sea salt sprays of Lee Stafford and Toni & Guy have failed maybe Sachajuan will succeed. Plus I’m a sucker for clean packaging and this brand has that down to a tee.

My brows have never looked as good as they do when I use my Anastasia Brow Wiz. The success of this product makes me want to try more products from this brand. And with of the approaching summer a product that is rumoured to stay in place no matter sounds like it will be just right for me. I have to admit that the Dipbrow Pomade has been sitting on my wishlist since Suzie from Hello Octorber wrote a review on it.

The gorgeous peachy coral shade of nail varnished pictured up top has the perfect name for someone like me; serial shopper. It’s a bright summery shade without being too in your face. And you can never have too many nail polishes, right?

Lipstick is another one of those products that I just can’t seem to stop buying. Always on the hunt for that perfect shade that will have everybody asking you what you’re wearing. After reading a bunch of reviews on the YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush I am convinced that I need at least several of these shades in my life. Poor bank balance.

The Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are arguably the best powder blushes I have ever used. The pigmentation and staying power is beyond amazing and the color selection is brilliant. Therefore it shouldn't come as a surprise that one of their blushes is always on my wishlist. Up top is ‘Tipsy’ a beautiful coral shade that will do wonders for your skin.

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment