7.9.10

Review: Nivea Visage Be Beautiful Tinted Moisturizer

The product:
Nivea Visage Young: Be Beautiful Tinted Moisturizer


This tinted moisturizer claims to match every skintone and treat it to an even and matte complexion while providing much needed hydration without clogging your pores.

My Review

My mother got me this tinted moisturizer about two weeks ago and I started using it around last week when I ran out of my Maybelline Affinitone foundation. She said she'd rather have me use something like this than have me using a million different products on my skin. Something I don't really agree with, but anyway. I tried it out.

First, this comes in only one shade; natural. This one shade is supposed to match every skintone. I tried this out on my hand first, and it seems a lot darker than my skin. When I blend it in it tones down a little but you can still clearly see that it gives a kind of orange glow to your skin, something I always try to avoid when using a foundation. You don't want to leave your house looking like a pumpkin, right?

I put this on my face, and waited a few minutes to let the colour blend in and match my skintone, as I read on the internet. After about ten minutes (long for what is supposed to be a simple moisturizing routine) it still was that weird orangy colour, and it also looked really streaky. I am not a fan of this moisturizer and I'm glad I went back to the store and got myself a proper foundation (Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid) and a proper moisturizer (L'Oreal Derma Expertise Triple Active Moisturizer).

I do not recommend this product. You'd really be better off with a normal face coverage delivered to you by a foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment