14.2.12


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I know that it's not a huge deal in the Netherlands. But I kind of like it. A Hallmark holiday for love! So whether you are spending it with your own lovely piece of man-candy or a huge tub of ice-cream. I hope you realised that you are loved, every single day.


IMG_4034

Quick outfit shot of what I'm wearing to my dinner date with the viking tonight. So excited! We are going for sushi. I've never eaten with chopsticks, so make a quick prayer for me? I'll be taking pictures of food as always, so be prepared for some post-Valentine's Day madness on this site soon. However you are spending this day, I hope you have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic, a superb outfit for tonight.

    Happy eating and have fun!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww This Post Made Me Smile! Loving The Outfit Too :o)
    Dominique
    x

    ReplyDelete