24.2.12

You were born to be my baby

headeringlotpalette

topview

Starting to build my portfolio as a freelance makeup artist. I needed, well maybe not needed, some really nice bright colors that I can work with for more out there looks. So I visited INGLOT, my bank account is still weeping, but I couldn't be happier.


closeup

I didn't get all the colors just now. The three colors in the front (purple, gold & grayish purple) were purchased a while back when INGLOT first opened in the town where I go to college. But the rainbow colors, the red and the sparkly blue and green were purchased today. Sorry, bank account.

Here are the gorgeous swatches. The pigmentation of these shadows are to die for! I cannot wait to start using them.

yellows

oranges

pinks

greens

red

bottomrow

INGLOT is such a beautiful brand. Their shadows are so bright and vibrant and the pigmentation on most of the shadows are abso-fucking-lutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment