25.3.12

Project Nail: Week 1 Results

IMG_4738

One week has passed since I made my first project nail post. This week has been quite difficult. Everywhere I go, I see nailpolish. I even went out and bought a whole bunch of colors I had been meaning to get. But I stuck in there and I avoided the polish for an entire week. Just one more week!

As you can see, there is already quite a change in my nails. The polish ban has lifted most of the yellow tones from my nail. I used a cuticle remover and a cuticle balm to care for my cuticles. I don't see much change in my cuticles, but that will come with time.

I've also used a Trind nail balm to regain the moisture balance in my nails. They look much better, don't they?

I can't wait to wear nail polish again, they are my essential fashion accessory.

nailcare

No comments:

Post a Comment