14.3.12

there's an eclipse in your eyes

2ndHS_15

2ndHS_8

2ndHS_16

2ndHS_12
H&M dress, Vero Moda leather jacket, Primark belt

2ndHS_14

2ndHS_21

2ndHS_13

The third and final batch of pictures from the amazing shoot I did with Tessa Zeilmaker. Like I said before, she was working on her own website and I am pleased to announce that it has gone live. You can visit and tell her how much of an amazing photographer she is HERE HERE HERE!

I adore this dress, and to think that it was only €10! I think it looks really sweet, which is why I styled with my favorite jacket, a nice studded belt and my knockoff lita's. I can't possibly explain how much I love these shoes. They instantly transform any outfit into a nice edgy look. So maj!

5 comments:

  1. You looked fantastic that day, Kelly =)
    Hope we can make pictures again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! You look stunning! Fantastic shoes
    and also great outfit.

    And I totally agree, the shoes give a extra spicy
    to your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely outfit, you have great taste in style! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit! It's so fabulous and you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete