7.4.12

Lady Danger MAC Lipstick Review

header

Made another MAC purchase yesterday! I love MAC and their lipsticks, they have the widest range of shades and finishes. It is impossible not to succeed when looking for a fun new color in there.

I asked the wonderfully nice makeup artist there what color she would recommend, and she immediately grabbed a number of red shades, I liked her already! She swatched a number of lipsticks and at the very last... she swatched this baby. The brightness and the orange immediately caught my eye.

This is Lady Danger, a matte finish lipstick in a gorgeous vivid bright coral red, as MAC describes. I love love love it.

When she told me the name of this lipstick, I immediately thought of Heis from the amazing blog Mw. Ekster. She once told me that I should try out this lipstick, and I did put it on my list but I kind of forgot about it afterwards. But I'm so glad I got it now!

fulllipstick

armswatch

The color is nice and unique. I don't have anything like it in my collection. Plus I love the fact that it is a matte finish. In my opinion matte and satin finishes look the best on lips. I don't like looking like someone piled a pot of glitter on my lips.

fullface

And this is how it looks on me! I so strongly dislike taking full face pictures, but it looks best like this. The lipstick has pretty good wear, after my dinner it was still mostly there. Be sure to cary a lipbalm with you at all times, because boy, this things dries your pucker out like crazy. That's the downside of matte finishes...

5 comments:

  1. You look lovely with that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, show stopper color and looks amazing on you!

    Teodora
    Teodoraslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it looks beautiful on you! i have been wanting this lipstick, but keep forgetting to google swatches. you've convinced me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so pretty on you!! I wish I could pull off such a bright shade xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You bought it! And it looks great on you. Let the summer begin!

    xx

    ReplyDelete