2.6.12

May Beautybox - SO MUCH PRETTY!


Hey guys!

It's been ages since I published a YouTube video on here. This time I have the contents of my Beautybox. This is the second Beautybox I am receiving and I absolutely love the boxes every time. Great samples of great products. 

In this month's box

LookX Lip Pencil 
full size worth: €17,35
A twist up lip pencil in a natural color, great for lining your lips or filling them in completely. 

Dermalogica Clean Start 'Bedtime for Breakouts'
full size worth: €20,90 for 60 ml / sample worth: €5,23 for 15 ml
The Dermalogica Clean Start range of products is made for the skin that needs some help clearing breakouts and becoming silky smooth and soft again. The bedtime for breakouts gel is a 'super stealth treatment that delivers a potent blend of botanicals to wipe out future breakouts lurking below the surface'. It contains no artificial color or fragrance, just like I like it. 

Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure 'BC Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner' & 'Color Freeze Sulfate Free Shampoo'
full size worth: €14, 60 for 200 ml / sample worth: €3,65 for 50 ml
A leave in conditioning spray and a sulfate free shampoo for color treated hair. Quite curious about these products. The shampoo does contain perfume, which is a tad bit disappointing, considering the Dr. Organic shampoo I use now doesn't have ANY artificial thingamajings.

Sans Soucis Rich Body Milk
full size worth: €29,95 for 400 ml / sample worth: €3,00 for 40 ml
Sans Soucis has been a world famous brand for 60 years, a real classic! The body milk is a rich cream with a gorgeous scent infused with thermal water from Baden-Baden.

Eylure Katy Perry lashes
full size worth: €7,99
Eylure is my favorite brand for false lashes. And the new Katy Perry line of lashes look amazing. I have the Oh My look, which are really full and dramatic. Great for a really nice dramatic eye makeup look!

Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow
full size worth: €11,99 for 4 gram / sample worth: €3,00 for 1 gram
Sugarpill makes the most amazing vibrant in your face eyeshadow shades. And the chromalust shadows do not disappoint. I got the shade goldilux which is the awesomest true to real life gold shadow I have ever seen. I can't wait to use this!

1 comment:

  1. your accent is so cuute!and you are so beautiful!ive had all dermalogica clean start range and sadly i wasted my money ..since didnt do anything for me !x

    ReplyDelete