12.6.12

My spring fashion lookbook, and more haulin'



Another new video, man I'm on a roll. This time a short haul with some items that I really liked buying, they were sooo worth the splurge. And I closed the video with a rather quick lookbook with four outfits that are absolutely perfect for spring. 

I hope you like the outfits and the items that I purchased. I've been focusing on fashion lately, and as I said before I really want to incorporate that into secondhandspring a little more than I used to. So let me know what you think!

First outfit: The White Suit

Zara white zipper blazer
H&M white pants
H&M white blouse
H&M metallic enveloppe clutch
Zara sandals (not pictured)

Second outfit: Darkness Revealed

Zara backless shirt
H&M black high waisted shorts
HEMA tights
Knockoff Lita's

Third outfit: Soft Animal
H&M cream cotton blazer
H&M lilac a-line tank top
H&M leopard high waisted shorts
Zara nude slingbacks


Fourth outfit: Bright & Pastel

H&M cream cotton blazer
H&M lilac a-line tank top
Zara pink skinny jeans
Pieces suede ballerina flats

1 comment:

  1. goed geshopt!
    Jaaaa, meer mode op secondhandspring.

    xx

    ReplyDelete