1.8.12

Collistar Sun Effect Blush/Bronzer Review

Has it ever happened to you that you spend a ridiculous amount of money on colored powder pressed into a plastic box, and you think you love it, use it a few times and then just stick it back into the back of your trusty Helmer storage units? No? Well, it has happened to me. With the Collister Sun Effet Mosaic Bronzer/Blush in 08 Champagne.

I bought it towards the end of my senior year. Suddenly obsessed with blush and craving a nice high end one. I went to my favorite perfumery and I picked this Collistar one. In hindsight I probably should have bought a different one because at that time I was pale as a ghost and it just didn't look good on me.

But now, all that has changed. I have realised that the sun is not my enemy and now I bask in it, every time it pops its glorious head out behind the clouds. And now without spending my sunny days hiding under a blanket my skin has developed a slightly warmer skin tone. Which lead to this beautiful blush looking perfect and pretty on my skin.


mosaicbronzer

The beautiful mosaic feautures a plum, a gold, a nice warm brown and a terracotta. They each look beautiful individually. But they really come together when swirled onto a brush and then onto your cheek. Collistar really succeeded in making a  beautiful product. It's like a hybrid of a blush, a bronzer and a highlighter. It brings warmth and shine to my features and frankly... makes me look alive. When wearing just a little bit of foundation and this, you're pretty much done. All I need is a little waterproof mascara and a peachy lipgloss and you have the perfect summer makeup look. It also contains jojoba-oil and vitamin E, to make wearing it super comfortable. You don't feel the powder on your skin. 

I recommend this powder blush/bronzer to everyone. It's B-E-A-utiful! The packaging is plastic, yet it exudes class and elegance with its pearl colored shell with gold lining. It contains 9 grams and the recommended retail price is €32,80.

No comments:

Post a Comment