2.8.12

Hair Care Routine


Much requested and highly enjoyable to film. My hair care routine, featuring all the products I use to maintain my precious locks. I recently got highlights which dehydrated my hair a little bit, as bleach tends to do, and these products have helped me keep healthy shiny lengths.

Products mentioned
Dr. Organic Virgin Olive Oil shampoo and conditioner (available here)
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle (available here)
Guhl Thermal Water and Ginger mask
Dabur Vatika Egg Protein Deep Conditiong mask (available here)
Andrelon Dry Shampoo
Kaaral Heat protecting serum (available here)
Unique One all in one treatment (available here)
Original Tangle Teezer (available here) REVIEW UP SOON!

Don't forget to watch it in 1080p, it makes me look a lot less blurry, hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment