21.10.12

Day 21: Inspired by a Color



Inspired by a color, what kind of challenge is that? I was pretty much at a loss for what to do. So I decided to look around the blogs and see how others that interpreted this particular day of the challenge. Sarah at Chalkboard Nails as interpreted this as inspired by a nail polish color/name.

A few days back my first ever indie nail polishes arrived. I ordered two beauties on Etsy from Lush Lacquer. I wrote a review on these earlier this week, so if you scroll back on the page you will see the review of those two. A part of my order was the gorgeous black and white polish with fine holographic glitter called Salt 'N Peppa. I've had a certain song stuck in my head since I received this beauty.

Inspired by this polish name I polished my phalanges in the super cute barbie pink from essence called 'free hugs'. My thumb was left bare, but my pinky and ring finger both got a good coat of 'Salt 'N Peppa'. I've never come across a glitter polish that applies like a dream.

And then for the little arty part of this challenge. Salt and pepper shakers on my middle and pointer! Isn't it cute?





No comments:

Post a Comment