28.10.12

Day 28: Inspired by a flag



I knew pretty much instantly that I wanted to do the American flag. I have this dream of one day moving to the nation where nail polish and makeup is cheap. No, it isn't just about that. It's also about the fact that I just don't feel like the Netherlands is my home. I think I speak more English than I do Dutch. I love the language, the culture, the food.

I used ANNY True Love as the red base, Kiss white nail art striper for the stripes, Catrice Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans as the blue part and silver nail art beads from eBay as the stars on the American flag. 

I love using the beads so much, although the never seem to last very long on my nails. It might just be my nails, or the fact that I am an incredibly clumsy person. Tomorrow it's time for some scary stuff, inspired by the supernatural!



No comments:

Post a Comment