9.10.12

Day 9: Rainbow



It appears that I now know how to handle a striper brush. Well, on four out of five nails, at least. Today's challenge was rainbow nails. Last time around I skipped this challenge. I think it was because I was busy, sans inspiration or just too lazy to put in the effort. But this time I really wanted to do something nice. 

I started with my ring finger. Decided to use the, obviously, wrong nail art brush for this challenge. And the wrong blue,which didn't even show up on my nail. So, I stepped it up for the other four nails. And that worked out pretty good if I do say so myself. 

Normally my stripes are wobbly and just plain strange. But they all look pretty decent now. I like the different patterns I did with the rainbows. I think that just makes it a little easier to look at. As if the eye would not get bored. I'm probably just babbling nonsense now. 

Base OPI Tickle My France-y
Red ANNY True Love
Orange Essence Wake Me Up
Yellow NYC Lexington Yellow
Green Essence In Fashion We Trust
Blue Essence Let's Get Lost
Violet Essence Passion for Fashion


No comments:

Post a Comment