4.3.13

February Favorites

febfavorites 

Another month has passed which in the carefully written, but never spoken, beauty blogger rules.. One must do a favorites round up. Mine is in the form of a video, as it usually is. This was my first time filming with my new camera, and definitely still needs some fine-tuning, but I couldn't wait to use this baby.

When writing down my list of favorites pre-filming, I had no idea that there were going to be this many. I really loved a lot of things this month. The month was definitely marked by skincare and hair care. Re-applying the ombre to my cropped locks was a real hit on my already fragile ends. But with these products my hair remains manageable and looking healthy.

Products mentioned
Redken All Soft shampoo & conditioner
L'Oreal Professional Absolute cellular hair mask
Toni & Guy Casual Sculpting powder
Essence blush in Popul-art
YSL Rouge Vollupté in 13 Peach Passion
Eveline Cosmetics Waterproof mascara (rolled out of the picture, oops!)
Essie Chinchilly
Essie Lights
OPI Avoplex cuticle oil to go
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
Decubal Face foam
Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight mask
Zara Black Amber perfume
EOS lip balm sphere in medicated tangerine

2 comments:

  1. Stunning YSL lipstick! Just subscribed to your channel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video! You look really good and comfortable on camera :-)
    I love the YSL lipstick, what a colour...
    By the way, I think that your nailpolish is just adorable. Can you please tell me what you were wearing on your nails doing the video???
    Thanx!!!

    ReplyDelete