16.3.13

Outfit: The Uniform

fulloutfit

cobaltclutch

topoutfit

seethroughshoes
blazer Zara | t-shirt H&M | skinnies Primark | clutch Primark | shoes Mode Musthaves

Two outfits in one week, I'm on a roll. I pretty much slapped myself in the face and yelled that this blog was supposed to be fashion and beauty. And that a much needed balance needed to be found within the two. So with my new camera I have pretty much lured my mom into helping me shoot some photos for today's outfit post. I still have to work with the fine controls of this camera. I know I can get some great images out of this black machine but I am still stuck shooting on auto because I have no idea how to set all of the different things on it.

But let's get back to the business at hand. The outit I am wearing. I have named this outfit 'the uniform', but it can be found on my body pretty much all the time. Black jeans, a jacket in either black, grey or white, a simple basic t-shirt and a statement purse. Given, I'm a bit of a cheat with the heels. I'm usually wearing ballerinas or sneakers. But I couldn't give up the chance to wear my new beauties out. Even though they kind of squish my foot, damn you duck feet.

The clutch was a bargain from Primark. I originally got it to carry around my iPad but I often just use it as a clutch on a night out. I went a little black blazer crazy in the Zara sale this year. I think I bought four. Four?! Yes, four. I hang my head in shame while I strut the streets in my gorgeous blazers.

I've asked Mike to help me with pictures for the blog soon. So there probably will be much more outfit posts on the blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment