2.5.13

April Favorites

aprilfavorites

This month's favorites are pretty limited. Some of these have already been featured in posts, and some still very much deserve a personal homage. This is the round up of the things I have been loving this month. 

Instead of splurging on makeup I am expanding my skincare collection. I've weened myself off of Bioderma as it has become all but impossible to purchase around here. But luckily a new brand has filled the spot it left behind. Fellow French pharmacy brand La Roche Posay has some lovely products that have amazed me and my skin. The physiological cleansing milk and the physiological soothing toner have been a powerful duo. By massaging the cleansing milk onto my skin and wiping it off with a cotton pad and then following with a cotton pad soaked in toner my skin is left squeeky clean but not tight at all. I feel moisturized and fresh. No water required also makes these perfect travel companions.

The mascara I've been using and loving is the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic waterproof. This mascara is brilliant and true to its name. It doesn't budge all day and it needs a powerhouse makeup remover to be taken off at night.

This is where the Clarins Express Eye Make Up Remover comes into play. Give it a good shake to mix the two phases, splash onto a cotton pad and it soaks your makeup right off. Perfect for waterproof and heavy makeup, it will be removed without the need of excessive tugging at your eyelids and l Iashes.

My everyday makeup routine is simple and glowy. To achieve perfect dewy skin I love the YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, it does a perfect job at highlighting your features without making you look sweaty or shiney. For the 'flushed' look on my cheeks I adore the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Natural beauty. Finish it off with some mascara and a swipe of the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in shadde 02 Apricot Shimmer and I am good to go.

Most worn and loved colors for my nails this month are ANNY Green Meets Mint and Gosh Crispy Coral.

An honorable mention goes out to my trusty MAC 217 brush, whenever I have worn eyeshadow this month this brush has done an amazing job at distributing and blending just the right amount of color.

1 comment: