26.4.13

The Day After The Night Before Routine

products

dayafterthenightbeforemakeup

I guess we have all lived to know the day after the night before. This week I went to the gala of journalism, an initiative from my school to get all the journalism students together on one night and celebrate our education or profession. Or.. an excuse to dress up and party with your classmates and friends. It is safe to say that I had a brilliant time. Some pictures from the gala are up on my instagram.

There are a couple consequences to having a fun night. I've all but given up alcohol because it has terrible effects on my skin. But that conviction kind of went out the window courtesy of uncomfortable shoes. And a girl should just drink enough so that she doesn't feel her feet.

There are a certain collection of products I specifically use to get my skin away from level Lackluster to level 'you look tired but at least alive'.

First up a good cleanse is neccessary. Lush Angels on Bare Skin really scrubs away grime and leaves you with soft and exfoliated skin. I spritz a bit of Caudalie Eau de Beauté to tone and inject some moisture. Plus the fresh scent makes you feel a little better. And because alcohol is extremely dehydrating a good layer of Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentree provides a good base for your makeup.

As a base I use YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, which is brilliant and receives a full review soon. Alittle color is injected through Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Natural Beauty. A good coat of L'Oreal Telescopic False Lash effect to lengthen to those lashes and open your eyes and then you're almost done. The Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector even out your lips and makes them nice and plump while adding a beautiful shine.

Et voila, you are almost back to looking your usual pre-party self. Now just make yourself a pot of coffee and think back to the brilliant night you had.

1 comment:

  1. i love it.
    Me encantaría que te pasarás por mi blog!!
    un beso! =)
    I follow you! ^^
    http://duemodelidimoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete