17.5.13

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Papaya

barrympapaya

barrympapaya2
Oh goodie, my acrylics need filling up

Sometimes I feel like packing up my bags and moving on down to the United Kingdom. Folks over there get so much more amazing brands and stores. A short selection. Space NK, Boots, Superdrug, Harrods, Selfridges, Emma Hardie, REN, Indeed Labs, Bumble & Bumble, Sleek. And the list goes on...

Luckily, there's a small group of webshops based in Europe/The Netherlands that offer these brands at much higher prices. Enter River Island, an amazing clothing store that is more than a little overpriced but have such nice pieces that it is sometimes worth your dollar. 

River Island has these bins by their registers that often offer nice products for a good price. And while standing in the queue to check out my awesome new hat, I saw a rack with Barry M nail paints, and just went ahead and grabbed the peachiest shade my eyes landed on. Which so happened to be the one pictured up top. 

The Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paints have been raved about by a plethora of bloggers, and today it's my turn. Great formula that applies beautiful and smooth, perfect in just two thin coats and a shine that is difficult to achieve with even the glossiest of top coats. In short terms, I approve. I've been wearing this shade without a top coat for about three days and it is yet to chip. That saying, I have found that polish lasts a lot longer on acrylic nails than it did on my natural nails. So the wear-time may vary for girls that haven't put plastic extensions on their fingertips.

The shade papaya is the perfect balance between peach and coral and it really does my skin justice, but also looks good on girls with a little bit more of a tan. Now that I am such a fan of this shade and formula, I kind of want them all. I guess it's back to Amsterdam to raid River Island...

Barry M is available in some Dutch webshops and River Island in the Netherlands
RRP €5,00

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this shade a few times now and it makes me want it so badly, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour so much!!!
    Perfect for summer!!

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color!
    Have a great day!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete