3.6.13

Origins GinZing Moisturizer

GinZing moisturizer 1

GinZing moisturizer 2

With my tube of Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentré rapidly nearing it's last squeeze I was desperate to fill the giant sized moisturizer sized hole in my skincare routine. Cue Origins with magnificent timing. The brand has recently come out with a brand new all over face version of one of their best-selling eye creams. This is definitely a product I am hyped about, as I love Origins skincare. Their stuff always smells like cockstails. And since I've pretty much stopped drinking alcohol (Caroline Hirons says it's a no-no, so it goes. Yes, the obsession goes that far...)

The GinZing moisturizer is a lightweight oil-free skin energy drink. Enriched with skin-boosters like Panax Ginseng and coffee bean to jumpstart the skin's hydration levels. The formula smells like oranges, so it's kind of like a cup of coffee for your skin that smells like a glass of good ol' orange juice. It is supposed to transform lackluster skin into fresh, refreshed and radiant skin with that perfect healthy glow.

The formula is silky smooth and almost feels like a gel when applied to the skin. It smells so lovely! It melts into your skin quickly and leaves you with a subtle healthy glow. My skin really looked like it had bee. n picked up off the floor after a long weekend and given a kick under the ass to go out and get 'em. I saw instant results.

It provides a nice radiant moisturized layer of skin underneath your makeup. So for now I really am pleased with this product. I'll  be reporting back soon with the more longterm reaction of my skin to this particular product. Formula wise I think that this is more of a day cream rather than suitable for both morning and night. But that can just be jotted down to personal preferance, as I generally enjoy something a little richer at night.

Another plus about this fresh orange jar of wonders, it is awesomely affordable. Where a little pot of GinZing eyecream will set you back about €35 this moisturizer will only cost you €25. Which I think is good price for something you use on your skin daily.

The Origins GinZing moisturizer is available in stores and on the Origins website right now
€25 / £23 / $26,50

No comments:

Post a Comment