6.7.13

The Terrific Trio

DSC_0942

Every girls needs a little pampering in her life now and then, doesn't she? I know that I sure do. When my skin is looking a little lackluster and dull there are certain products that help get it back to normal. They usually get a whip around once a week, but when I am feeling particularly decadent with my time I reserve an evening. Pop a chick flick into the dvd player and get to work.

I start with the Formula 10.0.6 Pores be Pure skin clarifying mud mask on clean skin. This mask in enriched with salicylic acid and tingles a little when applied. It works well on cleaning out my pores. Since the church of Caroline Hirons came into my life my skin has already been a lot better. The larger pores are now just on the sides of my nose and right on top of my nose. Although I enjoy using this mask, I will probably not be repurchasing it. I'm most ikely going to add a little more Origins into my routine. 

The Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask is an absolute miracle in a bottle. This slightly goopy mask is a glycolic acid based exfoliator (6,5%) that does wonderful things for your skin. In just ten minutes it transforms dry dull skin into a soft and radiant complexion. It smells just like a bunch of pureed citrus fruit, really fresh and zingy. It leaves you with a skin that feels like it is brand new. Soft and glowing in an incredibly awesome way. Smoothing a rich layer across your face and neck and then leaving it on for about twenty minutes does the trick. The tube says ten minutes, but I feel a little longer adds just that extra punch of potency. 

And to round of my decadent face trio I apply the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. This mask is like a glass of water for your skin. Premiumly hydrating while not clogging your skin, it applies like a rich cream. Waking up in the morning this provides you with soft, luscious, supple skin. Did I mention the smell? Like most Origings profucts this comes with a gorgeous, strong fruity scent. My boyfriend likes to say my face smells like a cocktail. Speaking of boyfriends, this mask is also suitable for use when your other half is in close premises. Once applied it is clear on the skin. No sitting around with a white/green/polka dotted face. 

Three products that give me the supermodel skin I have dreamt about since I was thirteen. I love my terrific trio. Have you ever tried any of these fantastic facial masks?

No comments:

Post a Comment