4.7.13

The Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet

bourjoiscreamblush2bourjoiscreamblush1swatch

Part of the downside living in the Netherlands, beside the less than fortunate climate, is we get releases way later than the rest of the world. For over a month I've been drooling over pictures, swatches and full face pictures featuring the lovely new additions to Bourjois' collection. The cream blushes.

They come in a slightly limited shade range, with only four options to choose from. Before jumping in the deep end I decided to wade around a little and pick up one for the purpose of testing. Nude Velvet spoke to me most, a soft peachy pink that looks natural on the skin. Just the thing I am looking for in summer.

The blush applies like a dream, silky soft and smooth in texture. It can be applied using different methods, though I have always preferred my fingers when it comes to cream blush. The color transfers easily from your fingers to your cheek and it's very easy to control. Easy to control meaning the shade is easy to build up to get the desired color, without making you look like too much of a clown.

It has great longevity as well. I applied it in the morning on top of my favorite BB cream and at the end of the eight hour work day it was still going strong on my cheeks.

I can't quite put my finger on what makes this blush so good, but I have been reaching for it more than any other cheek product in the last week. Whether it's the perfect natural flush of color it gives or the easy application, you tell me. But if you're looking for a good affordable cream blush, the Bourjois one is the way to go.

Available at all Bourjous stockists now 
€10,99/£6,99

1 comment: