21.8.13

The Morning Routine

Products used in sequence
La Roche Posay Lait Demaquillant Physiologique
Clarins Gentle exfoliator
La Roche Posay Lotion Apaisante Physiologique
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
L'Oreal Skin perfection advanced correcting serum
Origins Ginzing moisturizer

As this goes online I am way off in Northern Africa probably enjoying my breakfast before walking to the beach to soak up the sun. Not to make you jealous, or anything. 

My morning skincare routine has been long in the making and I finally feel like it has been completed with the products I am currently using. My skin feels lovely, albeit a little tacky after these steps. A cleanser that isn't too heavy is key in the mornings, the heavy duty ones are reserved solely for night time purposes. My skin is dry and dehydrated and I love these products because they have great moisturizing properties and make my skin feel comfortable and fresh. 

Without further a due, my morning skin care routine. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG your skin is beautiful! I need everything on your list! I tried that Origins moisturiser recently and loved it xx

    ReplyDelete