22.9.13

The Fuss Free Face

fussfreefaceproducts

fussfreeface

fussfreeface2

Easy, breezy days are those where nothing has to be done, but they can be done.You're stepping out of the house for a quick bite with a great friend (I had cheesecake and a gallon of English blend tea). You want to look a little put together but absolutely no pressure is to be detected. That is when I go for the fuss free face.

The fuss free face only requires four easy products. Products that are a great addition to any collection, and which I strongly recommend to everyone who prefers good quality makeup that will last ages.

First I start with a good swipe of Chanel Le Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder. This finely milled powders have a sheer translucent finish. Because it is slightly darker than my skin tone, it adds a perfect healthy tint to the face. It evens out the slightest bit of redness and makes for a good natural complexion.

Then a quick pinch of a lash curler and lashings of Chanel Le Volume de Chanel mascara and your lashes will be long, plump and you'll be looking doe-eyed in no time. The formula of the mascara actually holds the curl for a really long time, making it ideal for a no trouble makeup look.

To add a little color to my cheek I swipe on the slightest bit of Bourjois Cream Blush in the shade 01 Nude Velvet. The cream to powder formula works great with the Chanel powder base. I've raved about this little cream wonder a myriad of times, so I'll spare you the repetitive praise.

As a finishing touch, and a necessary evil in my case, I apply some Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm. This lip balm enriched with essential rose wax does a beautiful job at moisturizing my lips while adding a subtle shine. It's wonderful for long lasting moisture that keeps your pout plump.

No comments:

Post a Comment