9.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Nine

Candy Floss

Candy Floss swatch 2

Candy Floss swatch1

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.



Ciaté gave me a pretty candy pink color aptly titled Candy Floss. It kind of looks the kind of pink Barbie's convertible used to be. Back when I was just a teeny tiny Kelly. It covers nicely in two coats. It's a good polish, nothing more about it to say really. The color is nice and feminine, but nothing too special or like I haven't seen before.

The ninth day already. It's Monday again so I've already managed to publish every single day, and I'm quite proud of that. In the past week I went to the movies three times. I saw The Hunger Games, Oldboy and The Butler. All three of them are amazing and I recommend you go see them soon! Oldboy really is a good one, it plays with your mind and leaves you reeling in your seat.

Yesterday we set up the Christmas tree and I printed out a little novelty Miley Cyrus wrecking ball tree ornament. Basically it's a cutout of Miley and you stick that on top of a tree ornament. It's super simple but oh so funny.

Today I need to tie up some loose ends at school and home and tonight I'm getting my nails done. And then tomorrow evening I leave for Copenhagen. Mike and I will probably go out for lunch and then say goodbye to each other for three days. I am so excited to visit the city.



BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment