19.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Nineteen

Dallas Dolly

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.

My first Ciaté sequin polish. The large chunky glitter flakes have beautiful colors and I see where they got the name 'Dallas Dolly' from. The colors remind me of a jacket that Sully would wear in Dr. Quinn. Yes, I still watch that awesome show. Joe Lando is love. 

I got all my Christmas shopping done and I gave myself a little pat on the back for that. And I bought myself a special little gift for Christmas as well, a girl can never have enough handbags right? I also have an appointment made for the 23rd, to get a really special gift for myself. Yes, I buy myself gifts sometimes. 

Day nineteen, which means that we're nearly done. I have a little vase filled with the Ciaté minis that I already got out of the calendar and that's sitting on my desk all nice and festive. What's in the last squares?


BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment