18.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Eighteen

tweed and tails

tweed and tails swatch 2

tweed and tails swatch 1

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.


I have to be honest when I pulled this color out of the calendar I went a little 'oh, that's interesting'. But once I got it applied to my nails I really liked it. It's an olive green that looks spectacular paired with my predominantly black wardrobe. I'm wearing one coat but in all honesty it probably needs two. But I was in a bit of a hurry to get to the theater to watch The Hobbit, which was awesome by the way. So much better than the first movie.

I guess this varnish just proves to the point that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.


BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment