1.12.13

The Mani Month: Day one

Snowglobe

Snowglobe swatches


Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.



For the first day it's Snow Globe. A beautiful clear base sprinkled with holographic flakies, just like you used to find in those gorgeous globes lining gift shop shelves. I can just see a winter scenery when I shake this little miniature nail polish. This should definitely be worn as a topcoat. I don't wear glitter on my nails anymore because of my acrylic nails. Scrubbing viciously at your nails with a cotton pad soaked in remover doesn't do much good for them. The nail wheel shows a nude base by ANNY with an example of one and two coats of Snow Globe, and of course a pretty navy base also by ANNY.

Flakies always look better over a dark base, in my opinion. And this particular one is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what polish is lurking behind door number two...

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment