10.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Ten

Pillow Fight

Pillow Fight swatch 1

Pillow Fight swatch 2

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.


This tenth one is extremely reminiscent of Essie's Chinchilly, which happens to be one of my favorite colors in my entire (vast) collection of nail varnishes. This is the kind of color that I wouldn't mind wearing on my nails for three weeks in a row. It looks great with every outfit and it carries a certain air of mysteriousness with it.

Where it looks more purplish in the bottle it's definitely more taupe/grey-ish on the nail. I really dig it. It's perfect in two coats and it glides on easily. I'm impressed with the quality of the Ciaté nail varnishes. Even with the tiny bottles the cap and brush are still really good at applying the color to the nails.

Tonight at 7:30 I will get onto the night train and start my fourteen hour trip to Copenhagen. However, the mani posts will continue even when I'm in Denmark. Yes I cheated and opened up the squares early, so I promise you.. there's going to be some good ones!



BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment