11.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Eleven

Pepperminty

Pepperminty swatch01

Pepperminty swatch02

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.


This. Color. Is. Amazing. Not the kind of shade I wear on an everyday basis, but it's the perfect spring and summer shade. It's called Pepperminty, which is just the cutest title ever. It reminds me of Tiffany Blue, with just a bit less green. The China Glaze For Audrey shade is still the closest match to those iconic little boxes.

It definitely needs two coats to become opaque. But it dries to a gorgeous creme smooth shiny finish. I adore it. I can't wait for the weather to warm up again. Imagine a long flowy white maxi dress with some gold sandals and this color on your hands and feet. Isn't that just the nicest picture?

At the moment I'm probably roaming around Copenhagen, having the time of my life with one of my best friends. For updates you can check out my Instagram-account, for I will definitely be posting pictures of the city and the trip. See you tomorrow guys!

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment