12.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Twelve

Caviar Pearls Metallic Gold

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.


Another set of caviar pearls, this time the metallic gold ones. I hope this is the last one because that's already three bottles I am barely using. My friend expressed some great awe for the caviar nails, so maybe I'll just give them to her.

Day twelve also marks the halfway point. Just twelve days left before the calendar is empty and I am turning twenty-one. Crazy scary. The turning twenty-one part, the varnishes don't scare me that much. I'm celebrating it on the twenty-first of December as Christmas Eve doesn't tend to be the night that you want to go out and celebrate a birthday party. And my family and I are also opening up our secret Santa presents on Christmas Eve, so I'll just spend my night with my family and boyfriend.

I returned from Copenhagen this morning and I am totally beat. I will try and put the travel diary up as soon as possible because the pictures are beautiful.

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment