13.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Thirteen

Encore2

Encore

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.



A little later than usual, but what can I say my body isn't made for skipping an entire night of sleep, and that train ride back from Copenhagen can easily be described as hell. I was in full zombie mode until late this afternoon, I am getting so old! But I am awake and ready now.

Day thirteen held the beautiful varnish called 'Encore'. To me it's a slightly orange burnt red color. I think it is a beautiful shade fit for autumn. Two coats will cover the natural nail and leave a gorgeous creme shiny finish. It's nice to see some more interesting shades in this calendar, it's been pretty girly and pastel until now. I'm curious to see what it has in store for the rest of the month.

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment