22.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Twenty-two

Hopscotch

Hopscotch swatch

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.

Girls, you're going to need some shades for this one because it's bright. It doesn't really translate onto camera very well, but it's a really really bright orange. I love the color, and it covers beautifully in just one thin coat. A really good shade for those that love a bright pop of color. 

Yesterday was my birthday party and I got some great things that I'll be sharing with you soon. Today I have to head into town to exchange a Zara bag that broke after just having it a week and I have a five hour shift at work that might turn into a long one...

How are your Christmas plans coming along?

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment