2.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Two

Boudoir

Boudoir swatch

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it. 



Hiding behind door number two is the classic red Boudoir, quite a sassy color. It's bright and in your face and has a perfect balance between pink and red. This is a kind of color that looks great on almost every skin tone. 

It covers perfectly in two thin coats, and I am not even slightly exaggerating when I say that it applies like a dream. The consistency is just right, not too thick and not too runny. It settles on the surface of your nail and dries quickly. I believe this is a kind of polish that every woman should own. No matter what age, skin color, job or level of beauty addiction. 

Is it December 3rd already? I've never been patient when it comes to advent calendars. I used to eat out all the little chocolate squares and then close the windows again so no one could see how glutinous I was.


BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment