3.12.13

The mani month: day three

Amazing Gracie

Amazing Gracie swatch

Amazing Gracie swatch 2

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.



December 3rd already, the days to Christmas are just ticking away. But before I we celebrate Christmas and my twenty-first birthday, I'll be going on a flash trip to Copenhagen. I leave in one week. On the night train. I am quite excited about going to Denmark, I haven't ever been there before.

Behind door number three was the light pink color Amazing Gracie. And when I say light pink I mean light pink. It's nearly white. It needs two coats to cover, but would probably look better with three. It's pretty difficult to get this shade to look even on the nails. But I do really like the tone of it.It reminds me of one of my favorite Essie shades, called muchi muchi.

This polish on polish off is already taking its toll on my nails. I have an appointment at my nail stylist for next Monday, so I hope they last until then.

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment