4.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Four

Caviar beads metallic silver

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.



Day four was the first specialty polish from Ciaté that I found in my advent calendar. I remember the craze that erupted in beauty-land when the brand first came out with these caviar polishes. Everyone seemed to be sporting the tiny little bullets on their hands.

This day doesn't have a swatch as my acrylic nails aren't doing too well, they're grown out pretty far and attacking them with polish remover just to show some silver balls seems like a waste. Plus the little bottle isn't too big so doing a swatch on a nail wheel is wasteful as well.

I do believe the caviar nails are not of the wearable variety. My experience with them is they hardly last on the nails and it is very difficult to get them to look stylish on your hands. They're just a bit too bulky for me, I guess. 


BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment