5.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Five

Hoopla

Hoopla swatch

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.

What a stunner came out from behind door number five! This shade is called Hoopla and is the perfect balance between pink and coral. It's nice and bright without looking too much like a summer shade. It's a gorgeous all season color that looks nice against my skin tone. Added bonus, it's pretty with both silver and gold jewelry. I know that I will get a lot of wear out of  this color. Maybe I'll even purchase the full size when this miniature one has run out. That is how much I like it.

December five also happens to be a holiday in the Netherlands. We celebrate 'Sinterklaas', a tradition really similar to Christmas. Which we also celebrate. Greedy little bastards those children. Just kidding. This day happens to be one of the busiest of the year, and I am super excited to work a shift tonight. It will be long and hectic, but those are my favorite kind of evenings. Time just flies by when there are so many people in the theater. And the holiday movie lineup this year is pretty impressive. Good times for the movie theaters.

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment