25.12.13

The Twenty-four Days of Polish

The Ciaté Mani Month Recap

Merry Christmas, dear readers. Yesterday was day number twenty-four of the Ciaté Advent Calendar which means that I am done with the Manicure Month. I'm partly saddened because I had something to do every day for the past twenty-four days, and getting a new polish everyday wasn't exactly punishment either. I have a whole bunch of new colors added to my already vast collection. 

This was a great introduction into the Ciaté brand. Overall I think their formulas are really good, the creams dry beautifully and they have some cute special types suitable for nail art. Like I mentioned earlier during the calendar is that I feel like the Caviar beads are a bit wasteful. Especially when they come in miniature size. One application would basically finish the entire bottle. But those few duds won't change my opinion on what a great idea it is to put beauty products in an advent calendar. Maybe I'll get another one next year, but let's get through the rest of 2014 first.

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment