24.12.13

The Mani Month: Day Twenty-four

Play Date

Play Date swatch 2

Play Date swatch 1

Ciaté really knows how to tempt a beauty lover into buying more. They made an advent calendar filled with nail polish, which honestly is the best idea ever. During the twenty four days leading up to Christmas I'll be opening up a square each day and showing you which Ciaté nail polish is hiding behind it.



The last one! I actually did it, I managed to put up at least one post everyday for the last twenty-four days. The last day provided me with the gorgeous bright summery pink called Play Date. It's much more pink than the pictures shows. And it covers beautifully in just one coat. It's a perfect shade for those warmer sunny days that are waiting for us a couple months in advance!

As this post goes online I have turned twenty-one. At 9:19 in the morning I was born exactly twenty-one years ago. I feel like I am old. The years are flying by. This past year has been wonderful, on which I'll put up another post later this day.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment