16.2.14

The Clutch That Spells My Life Right Now

Zara Stressed But Well Dressed clutch 01

Zara Stressed But Well Dressed clutch 02

Fashion is one of the biggest parts of my life, and with all the troubles with my knee it's kind of being put on the back burner. After having lunch with a great friend yesterday we walked passed Zara on our way to the car and I saw this clutch in the arms of a mannequin. And, I fell in love.

Crisp white, slightly oversized, just the way I like it. And besides it's nice design, the quote pictured on top of it sealed the deal for me. I had to have it. Luckily there were still many inside and I picked it up. This quote pretty much rules my life at the moment. I am swamped in work and incredibly stressed out about my upcoming surgery.

It's the perfect accessory, holds all my essentials and turns any outfit into a cool look. It's going to go so well with spring time outfits, and I can't wait to wear it out to fun occassions. After my surgery of course, which will be happening this Wednesday.

Available in Zara right now

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment