1.3.14

The Pretty In Pink Wish List

Pretty in Pink Wishlist

The birds are whistling, the sun is shining, and I’m pretty sure that we are not getting any snow this winter. I dare to even say that now that February is coming to its end, springtime is well on its way. Of course, I’m still bed-ridden and do not have the chance to go out and shop like I usually do. My balance is breathing a sigh of relief, honestly. I can’t help but go around and around online looking for items to warm me up for spring. When browsing on Feel Unique, Sephora and Debenhams the other day I was sensing a definite theme. Pink! (Sophia Grace & Rosie moment, let me know if you catch my drift!)

This time around I am not leaving my favorite until the end, I am jumping right into it. I fell in love with the new Lancome range of lipsticks. The Rouge in Love collection holds tons of shades that are all super feminine and gorgeous. One of my favorites is the Jolie Matins shade, pictured above. Part of Guerlain’s Spring 2014 collection is the Perles Meteorites in the shade Doré. I may or may not have placed a cheeky order for this one. Don’t tell my mom.

A must have according to one of my favorite YouTube-stars Claire Marshall is the Dior Crème de Rose. It seems to have disappeared from both Feel Unique and my local perfumery’s website. I certainly hope that it hasn’t been discontinued, I highly doubt it. But it’s a little tricky to track down at the moment.

No spring time/pink edit would be complete without a nod towards pink nail polish, and this Nails Inc one fits the bill perfectly. Pictured up top is the shade Kensington Palace, and it’s making me wish the brand was easier to get a hold of in the Netherlands.

Benefit is always one to stay ahead of the trends and their new Lip & Cheek stain aptly titled Lollitint is amazing. I’ve seen so many bloggers do reviews on this and I think it would go great with my pale complexion.

Last on today’s wish list is a slightly different tone of eye shadow. I generally don’t wear pink tones on my lids, as I think they make my eyes look puffy and as if I have just had a good cry. But with the arrival of the Naked 3 palette, and the beauty world being flooded by an abundance of pink toned smoky eyes, my opinion might be shifting. This particular color is by Estee Lauder, and it’s their Pure Color Gelée Powder eye shadow. I fell absolutely in love with the blusher of this range, so I’m sure I can love the eye variety of it.

I can’t wait to ditch these crutches and go shopping.

BLOGLOVIN'  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment